Wednesday 23 September 2009

Canon MEAP engrish: I can has fail?

Sometimes it shows that Canon MEAP is made in Japan. So every now and then I get to enjoy some prime examples of engrish. Last week I was experimenting with MEAP IMI, got a stacktrace and encountered something that made me go WTF?

com.canon.meap.imi.OperationFailureException: This bundle has initialize.
    at com.canon.meap.csee.imi.IMIImpl.initialize(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.canon.meap.imi.IMI.initialize(Unknown Source)
    at be.aca.wizard.applet.AcaWizardApplet.start(Unknown Source)
    at com.canon.meap.csee.avs.AppletEventDispatcher.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
   
I'm still trying to figure out what the exception exactly means: already initialized, not correctly initialized, ...

1 comment:

  1. At least not all your base belong to them ;-)

    ReplyDelete